Welcome to the #1 Jaguar I-Pace Forum and Jaguar I-Pace community dedicated to Jaguar I-Pace owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Jaguar I-Pace Forum today!

Welcome to the Jaguar I-Pace Forum, please post an introduction

JagFan

Administrator
Hello and welcome to Jaguar I-Pace Forum, the premier community for Jaguar I-Pace owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

tmatzen

Hi, this seems to be a new forum :) - looking on a MY19 I-Pace and interested in some pre-by quidance.. e.g. what to look for when buying an I-PACE :)

We purchased a MY19 HSE in April and have traveled 12k so far. Took a nice 3k journey to NE in August. No problem finding DC chargers, used Plugshare, and Electrify America. This car offers such a sweet driving experience. Welcome to the future!

Hi I’m the lucky owner of a Jaguar Ipace HSE First Edition MY19. As a salesdirector in Denmark, I’m driving more than 3000 km a month, and since its fully charged every morning, the range haven’t been a problem.