Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Hey from AU!

Hi all! My name is Matt, I'm planning on launching a wrecking/spare parts business from early 2024, just would like to introduce myself. As a passionate car guy, there's nothing worse than needing a part for your car, scouring all over the place to find a wrecker or salvage yard and then wait for days or sometimes weeks on end for them to get back to you. Being a consumer of this industry, I want to fix a lot of the issues that I've encountered such as slow shipping times, owners taking FOREVER to reply to messages and inquries and most of all - fair pricing. I live in a place north-west of Melbourne's CBD called Diggers Rest. I'll be floating around and browsing but I'll pop up occasionally if I feel I have some good parts to offer you guys, anyhow, nice to meet you all!